What people say about what we sell

Comments:

Posted by SAM on
I bought a antena info cd and was very happy with the information on the cd rom . the technical information is super im now building an antena for 80 MTRS that will fit in my small garden

great cd 73 sam
Posted by Nigel 2e0cgk on
I purchased one of your 4 meter band vertical antennas,it arrived within 24 hours,very well packed and it works very well.Just as good as others that are twice the price !!!.
Keep up the good work !!!
Posted by John G4VII on
Thanks for the prompt delivery. The Cobwebb is very well made and I'm pleased with the results - many thanks. All I need now is the DX!!
Posted by Katie M6KTI on
I ordered a cobwebb and got it at my door in 2 days well packed.
Very easy to put up no problems very well made.
Work in usa on my 10 watts well chuffed
great antenna Thanks
Posted by ben 2e0btt on
Great construction kit top quality board all
went well and worked first time.
keep up the good work mcr666 digi-m8 kit
thanks Ben
Posted by TERRY on
Received the 7 band cobweb today very well built well paked
and fast delivery thanks MCR666
Posted by Barry Botham on
Excellent service ordered Monday arrived Wednesday just need a bit of nice weather to put it together and get it up
will let you know How I get on
regs GW0BTB
Posted by Simon G0EIY on
Hi Guys
Only ordered this yesterday morning, arrived barely 24 hours later, good service. Its been put together, its up and it goes well, barely 12 feet off the ground. Replaced my vertical. The Italian on 15m came up 2 S points after I had changed them over.When the Neighbours have got used to it I have got another pole that will lift it a few more feet, after it comes down for checking over in a few weeks time.
Many thanks
Posted by Andy Wilkinson EI2HWB on
Hi,

I received my cobweb within 4 days to Ireland, well packed and a much smaller shipping size than I was expecting. This morning (3 days later) I have constructed the antenna in 1.5 hours and installed it on the back of my house. This was very easy to construct and everything was present. I now have the Cobwebb plugged into my IC-7700 and on 20 & 15 it leaves my Gap Challenger DX in the dirt in terms of performance.
I highly recommend this antenna to anyone that has limited space for an antenna and yet still wants reasonable performance. As expected for a horizontal antenna there is very little noise and I am seeing an improvement of 3S points over my vertical!
Many thanks and good luck for the future, you deserve it.

Cheers

Andy EI2HWB
Posted by Clive McCartney MI6LFU on
Have the 5 band up for a few months now super antenna it blows my G5RV out of the waterall the time all ways 3 or 4 s points up on the G5RV.

Cheers
Clive MI6LFU 73
Posted by Luca on
Thanks for this very performant antenna!!! Look on the website QRZ.com the latest contacts made with your cobwebb and only 100 watts.
My best 73 Luca IV3ZNK
Posted by Mark M0xxg on
Good to pop over and see u Mark,yet again your cobweb I purchesed is excellent quality and can't wait to get it up in the air.Easy transaction with u,good to catch up and glad to support a genuine guy who makes excellent products.Recommend to everyone.
Posted by Mark M0xxg on
Just to add,just put cobweb together which took30mins and I have problems with my hands.assembled out of box and is working on all bands and I haven't had to alter anything.Once again Mark thanks for a great product,keep it up and best cash I have spent on a antenna in ages.Mark M0xxg